Admission Fees to Cedar Park Resort, Bowmanville, Ontario
|Children 12 years and under||$8.50/day|
|Children 2 years and under||Free|
General admission includes entrance into the park and the picnic grounds and use of the large swimming pool and the childrens' water play areas. Parking is also included.
For use of the large water slides and the miniature golf additional charges apply.
Large Water Slides
|Adults and children||$7.00/day|
- that children must be at least 48 inches tall to ride the large water slides as per government regulation. Children may not ride with an adult.
- swimwear with zippers, buckles, rivets, or other metal ornamentation are not permitted for use on slides.
|Adults and children||$4.50/round|
- We do not charge per vehicle.
- All admission fees include H.S.T.
- Sorry, no refunds or rain-checks.
For additional important information about the park please visit the Rules and Regulations page.