Rules and Regulations
The emergency telephone is located at the snack bar or in the mini golf booth.
The Picnic Grounds
- We do not allow the consumption of alcohol inside the picnic grounds.
- We do not allow dogs inside of the park. we recommend that guests leave their pets at home.
- Motorcycles are not permitted beyond the main gate. all motorcycles must park in the motorcycles only parking space located at the main gate.
The Water Park
- This is a bowl shaped pool. Do not dive from the side or shallow end. Management takes no responsibility for personal injury.
- No person shall pollute the water in the pool in any manner. Spitting, spouting of water and blowing of the nose in the pool are prohibited.
- No person shall engage in boisterous play in or about the pool.
- Disposable and cloth diapers are not permitted in the water. Please use diapers designed for pool use.
- All individuals with a serious medical condition should be accompanied in the water with another individual knowledgeable of their condition.
- Those with open sores or communicable diseases will not be admitted to swimming pools unless a medical doctor's certificate is presented.
- Bathing suits must be worn by all swimmers. Pants, shorts & cut-offs are not allowed in the pool; T-shirts may be worn over a swim suit.
- Please do not bring food and/or beverages onto pool decks.
- No person shall bring a glass container onto the deck or into the pool.
- Lifejackets and water wings may be worn in the shallow end. However, fins, snorkels, and flotation aids are prohibited.
- Shoes must be removed before entering the shower and pool area.
- Maximum number of bathers permitted on the pool deck and in the pool at any time is 347.
- Emergency telephone is located at the Snackbar.
- Children 6 years of age and younger must be accompanied by a parent, guardian or designate (caregiver) who is at least 14 years of age and is responsible for their direct supervision. Direct supervision means within arm's reach at all times.
- 3 whistle blasts mean "clear the pool quickly" there may be an emergency.
- Always swim with a buddy.
- The lifeguards are here to protect your safety. Please obey them.
Water Play Area Rules
- Parents please supervise your children, you are responsible for their safety.
- Children are not allowed to go head first down the mini-slides. feet first only.
- Slides to be used by children only, please no adults.
- Please no food or drinks in the water play area. street shoes are not allowed on the deck.
- Please obey all water play area attendants instructions.
The Large Water Slides
- Read and obey all posted signs.
- Obey all instructions given by the attendants and operators.
- Proper bathing attire must be worn.
- Swimwear with zippers, buckles, rivets, or other metal ornamentation are not permitted for use on slides.
- All riders must remove jewelry such as watches, rings, and bracelets before riding the large water slides.
- Only riders who have purchased valid cedar park resort water slide wristbands are permitted to ride the slides.
- You are responsible for your wristbands.
- Lost torn or altered wristbands will not be replaced or money refunded.
- No person should bring glass, cigarettes, or food into the water slide compound.
- Any person under the influence of alcohol or drugs will not be permitted to ride the slides.
- Caution: for safety reasons pregnant women and persons with heart conditions or back trouble should not use the slides.
- Children under 48" of height are not permitted to ride the slides.
- Eyeglasses must be securely affixed to riders heads with straps.
- Only one rider to enter the flume at a time. single riders only.
- Never form chains.
- Maximum operational load 1 person, 300lbs.
- Aqua-tube slides must be ridden feet first lying on your back with legs firmly crossed at the ankles and arms folded across the chest to prevent elbows from contacting the flume.
- Do not attempt to uncross your legs or attempt to sit up until you come to a stop in the shutdown lane or pool.
- Giant open slide must be ridden feet first lying your back or in a sitting position (sit up to go slower, lie down to go faster).
- Keep arms, hands, and legs inside the flume at all times.
- Do not run, dive, stand, kneel, rotate, or stop in the slides.
- Riders must wait for attendant's start signal before starting the ride.
- At the end of the slide, obey all instructions by attendants and exit quickly.
- Ride at your own risk.
- Failure to comply with rules will result in loss of ride privileges, without refund and/or expulsion from water slide compound.
- Only paying players are allowed in the mini golf area.
- Please no food or drinks in the mini golf area.
- Absolutely no horseplay. all players will play in a controlled and safe manner and will extend courtesy to fellow players. failure to comply may result in removal from the mini golf or the park without refund.